AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 will begin in August/September 2024. It includes certificate verification, option exercise, allotment, and so on. The AP EAPCET is a state-level entrance exam administered by JNTU Anantpur on behalf of APSCHE. It is held to provide students with admission to various undergraduate engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture courses offered by various universities and institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can find detailed information about AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 Date, AP EAMCET Counselling Registration 2024, AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2024 in this article.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2024
The AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 dates will be announced soon on the official website sche.ap.gov.in by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. Candidates must first complete the AP EAMCET counselling 2024 registration process. Candidates who pass the AP EAPCET 2024 will be eligible to participate in the admissions counselling for various B.Tech courses.
The AP EAMCET Counselling Registration 2024 Date will take place online. For the counselling round, eligible candidates should go to the AP EAMCET 2024 official website. For AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2024, interested candidates must first pay the processing fee, along with uploading necessary documents, web options, and so on. This will be followed by AP EAMCET seat allotment 2024, in which candidates must report to the allotted institute in order to progress in the admission process. Read on to learn more about the AP EAMCET counselling 2024.
|Name of exam||AP EAPCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting body||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Date of exam||from 4th – 8th July (Engineering) and 11th & 12th July 2024 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
|Date of result||26 July 2024|
|Answer key release date||Not officially announced|
|Courses available||Engineering, medical, agriculture|
|Official website||AP EAMCET Counselling 2024|
During the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2024 process, candidates must select the colleges to which they want to be admitted. Candidates can also change their options as many times as they want during the time limit. If any candidate is dissatisfied with the options exercised after the allotted time for option entry, they can modify the option on the given date. This is the last chance to exercise your options. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, will announce the AP EAPCET 2024 Cut Off. Candidates will be able to check the cut off through the website’s online mode.
AP EAMCET Counselling Registration 2024 Dates
The official website will have the complete schedule for AP EAMCET Counselling 2024. Candidates will soon be able to view the tentative AP EAPCET 2024 counselling dates listed below.
|AP EAMCET Result 2024||July 26, 2024|
|Payment of AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 Fee||To be notified|
|Document verification||To be notified|
|Web options entry||To be notified|
|Exercising fresh options/ Change in options saved previously||To be notified|
|AP EAMCET 2024 seat allotment||To be notified|
You May Also Like
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility @ Bsf.gov.in
- SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility @ www.sbi.co.in
- RBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- DRDO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility @ www.drdo.gov.in
AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 Documents Required
Candidates must bring the following documents to the AP EAMCET Counselling 2024:
- AP EAMCET rank card 2024.
- AP EAMCET 2024 hall ticket.
- Class 12-mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Date of birth proof/ class 10 passing certificate.
- EWS certificate (If applicable).
- Residence certificate.
- Andhra Pradesh state residence certificate.
- Integrated community certificate (If applicable).
- Income certificate of parents.
- Local status certificate.
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
AP EAPCET 2024 Counselling Procedure
Candidates should review the following information about the AP EAPCET Counselling Procedure:
Registration (at the Help Desk):
Candidates should report to any of the Help Line Centers as scheduled. Candidates must hand over their rank card to the officer. Following that, candidates must submit registration and counselling fee receipts. To obtain the registration-cum-verification-form, candidates must sign the registration form.
Certificate verification (At Help Line Centre):
Following registration, candidates must present all certificates and the registration-cum-verification-form to the verification officer. Candidates must verify the information printed on their certificates, sign them, and collect them from the chief verification officer. After document verification, candidates must leave the hall with the manual option form, college code, and course code sheet. Candidates must fill out the colleges/courses option in the manual option form based on the codes.
- Following the completion of the document verification process, candidates must select courses/colleges based on their preferences. This procedure is carried out entirely online.
- Check out the official website. (A link to this page will be provided above.)
- Click the “Candidate Registration” button.
- Please enter your “Registration Number,” “Hall Ticket Number,” “Rank,” and “Date of Birth.”
- Now, select “Generate Password.”
- Fill in an 8-character password that includes at least one numeric.
- Then, in the candidate’s login, enter your “Login ID Number,” “Hall Ticket,” “Password,” and “Date of Birth.”
- Read all of the instructions and then select “Check Box & Option Entry.”
- Fill in the blanks.
- Don’t forget to lock completed options.
- Save the options and print a copy for future reference.
Allotment of Seats:
Candidates are assigned seats after filling choices. Candidates are assigned seats based on their choices, merit, category, locality, gender, and so on. Candidates must download their allotment order using their candidate login.
Following allotment, candidates must report to the designated centre to complete admission formalities. Candidates must report through the self-reporting system as well as at their assigned college.
These two stages are required, and simply reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is insufficient to secure a seat. If candidates fail to report via self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college within a specified time frame, their seats may be cancelled, and they will have no claim to future seat allotment.
AP EAMCET Counselling Registration 2024 Fee
|Category||AP EAMCET Counselling Fee|
|General/ OC/ BC||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 600|
The list of AP EAMCET participating institutes 2024 will be published on the official website. Candidates must select their preferred college offering engineering admissions from a list of participating institutions. Aspiring candidates must therefore be aware of the AP EAMCET 2024 participating institutes. AP EAMCET seat allotment will take place as scheduled, and candidates will be required to report to the participating institute to which they have been assigned for further admission process.
I hope this article was helpful to everyone; for more information, please stay in touch with us or visit the official website of the AP EAMCET Counselling 2024 on a regular basis.