Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India has published a Notification for 1000 Manager Scale-II (Mainstream) posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for the Central Bank of India Vacancy from the official website at centralbankofindia.co.in. Applicants can check the complete details about Central Bank of India Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details here.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Central Bank of India has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Manager Scale-II (Mainstream). Central Bank of India Recruitment Online Registration has started on 01-07-2023. The last date to submit Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Form is 15-07-2023. Candidates can check the details of the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee.
Interested candidates can apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Candidates who want to apply for these posts should read the information related to the recruitment and only then start the further process.
Know- about the posts- A total of 1000 posts will be recruited for Manager Scale-II (Mainstream). Among the vacant posts, 405 posts belong to the general category.150 posts are reserved for SC, 75 ST, 270 OBC, 100 EWS category.
centralbankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale II in Mainstream|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1000 Vacancy|
|Online Registration||01 July 2023|
|Apply Online Last Date||15 July 2023|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized university. and CAIIB.
- Experience – Minimum 3 years experience as an Officer in PSB/ Private Sector Bank/ RRB.
- For other detailed experience-related details see notification.
- Maximum Age Limit- 32 Years.
- Age will be calculated considering 31 May 2023 as the base.
- OBC, SC, ST will also be given relaxation as per rules.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023-important dates
- Opening Date for On-line Registration (TENTATIVE) – 01 July 2023
- Closing Date for On-line Registration (TENTATIVE) – 15 July 2023
- Tentative date for Examination – 2nd/3rd week of August 2023
Central Bank of India Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, interview and documents verification.
- Salary – 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 and other allowances.
- The selected will have to sign a bond of 3 years which will be of three lakh rupees.
Candidates who want to apply for the posts, let them know, SC / ST / PWBD / women candidates are exempted from the application fee, while the application fee for all other categories of candidates is Rs 850.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of Central Bank of India-centralbankofindia.co.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find Central Bank of India 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check Central Bank of India Recruitment Details from notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay Application Fee and Submit Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf– Click to see Notification
Q-What is the last date to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The apply online last date for Central Bank of India Recruitment is 15th July 2023.
Q-How many vacancies are released under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 1000 vacancies are released under Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Q-How to can Apply for the CBI Vacancy 2023 Application?
Ans-Candidates can apply for CBI Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. centralbankofindia.co.in.