Are you passionate about education and ready to make a significant impact in the educational landscape of Jammu and Kashmir? The JK School Education Department has opened the doors to exciting opportunities with its latest recruitment drive. If you are a dedicated Post-Graduate individual, this is your chance to step up and become a Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support in the Government High and Higher Secondary Schools of Jammu and Kashmir. Let’s delve into the details and get you geared up for this remarkable journey.
A Golden Opportunity: Advertisement Notice
The JK School Education Department has released an advertisement notice, inviting applications for the position of Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support. A total of 1496 vacancies are up for grabs, split equally between the Jammu and Kashmir divisions. This initiative aims to enhance the quality of education in the region by bringing in qualified individuals who can contribute to the growth of young minds.
Qualifications that Matter
For those aspiring to apply, it’s essential to meet certain qualifications:
- Post Name: Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support
- No. of Posts: 748 Posts (for Jammu Division) + 748 Posts (for Kashmir Division)
- Qualification: Post Graduate
Eligibility Criteria: Making the Cut
The JK School Education Department is looking for candidates who not only have the right qualifications but also fulfill the domicile requirement of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. To be eligible, you need to be a domicile holder and possess the required domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
The Nitty-Gritty: Terms and Conditions
Before you set your heart on this role, it’s important to understand the terms and conditions:
- The hiring is on a purely temporary basis until 31st March 2024, based on performance and school head feedback.
- This temporary hiring doesn’t guarantee a regular position.
- The candidate should not be born after 1st January 2005 or before 1st January 1983.
- The salary for this role is set at Rs. 25,000 per month.
The Selection Process: Standing Out from the Crowd
The selection process will be merit-based, with a comprehensive points system that includes factors like your post-graduate degree, M.Phil qualification, Ph.D./NET/SET credentials, and even your research publications. The competition is fierce, but if you have the qualifications and dedication, you’re well on your way.
Applying: Your Gateway to Possibilities
Ready to take the plunge? Here’s how you can apply:
- The application process is entirely online, through the official website of the Directorate of School Education J&K.
- Make sure you apply through the designated links for your respective division.
- The application window opens on 10th August 2023 and closes on 20th August 2023.
A Few Pointers: Dos and Don’ts
- Only one application is allowed per candidate in one district for one subject.
- Remember, honesty is crucial. False or misleading information can lead to disqualification.
- Stay updated with the important dates – the online application begins on 10th August 2023 and closes on 20th August 2023.
Can I apply for both Jammu and Kashmir divisions?
No, you need to apply for only one division based on your preference.
What documents do I need to upload during the application process?
You’ll need to upload documents like your domicile certificate, academic certificates, and any relevant qualifications.
How will the merit list be prepared?
The merit list will be compiled district-wise based on domicile as proof of residence.