The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently released an exciting employment notification for the year 2023. Aspiring candidates looking to make a mark in the law enforcement sector can now apply for the Sub Inspector, Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. With a total of 97 vacancies to be filled across India, this is a golden opportunity for eligible candidates to join the esteemed National Investigation Agency.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the NIA recruitment must take note of the following essential dates:
- Notification Release Date: 25th July 2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 8th September 2023
NIA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Aspirants can apply for the following posts:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector||25|
NIA Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive fixed remuneration per month, as per the following details:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector||29200 – 92300|
|2||Sub Inspector||35400 – 112400|
Candidates must take note of the upper age limit for eligibility:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector / Sub Inspector / Inspector||56 years|
To be eligible for the mentioned posts, candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline along with 2 years of work experience in a relevant field.
NIA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the NIA recruitment will be based on the following stages:
There is no application fee required for this recruitment process. Candidates can apply without any financial burden.
How to Apply NIA Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NIA Recruitment 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Investigation Agency at www.nia.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section and select “Recruitment Notices.”
- Download the application form provided in the notification PDF.
- Fill in the application form with accurate and relevant details.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Submit the application to the address mentioned below, superscribing the post name on or before 8th September 2023.
Address for Application Submission: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
What is the last date to submit the application for NIA Recruitment 2023?
The last date to submit the application is 8th September 2023.
How many vacancies are there for the Sub Inspector post?
There are 39 vacancies for the Sub Inspector post.
Are there any application fees for the NIA Recruitment 2023?
No, there are no application fees for this recruitment process.