Railway Recruitment 2022-23: The Southern Railway-SR, Chennai has recently published an advertisement notification for fresh and Ex.ITI Apprentices towards the engagement of candidates in the vacant positions. Interested and eligible ITI aspirants seeking for railway job should apply for this SR latest notification for Apprentices training. The mode of fill the application for the Southern Railway Apprentices job is offline. The last date of receiving applications is 15 July 2022. More details regarding Southern Railway notification is given below.
Railway Recruitment 2022-23
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||61058|
|Application Apply Mode||Onlline/Offline|
|Organization Name||Southern Railway (SR)|
Which Trades are included in Southern Railway Apprentices Notification?
Trades: Welder, Turner, Machinist, Mechanist, Fitter, Carpenter, Painter, MMV, PASAA, Electrician, R & AC, Wireman, Winder, Cable Jointer, Electronics Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, MLT
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Apprentices vacancy 2022
Academic Qualification: Railway aspirants looking for apprentices’ job must have passed 10th|12th or its equivalent, ITI or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit:Candidates Age limit should be Minimum is 15 years and Maximum is 24 Years. age limit and relaxation details. OBC Applicants: 3 years.,SC/ST Applicants: 5 years., Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years.
Application fee: General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- whereas SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Women are fully exempted from application fee.
Candidates who will be appointed for Southern Railway posts will get Stipend.
- During the first year of training – Rs.5, 700/-
- During the second year of training – Rs.6, 500/-
- During the third and fourth year of training – Rs.7, 350/-
For Diesel Mechanic Trade
- During the first year of training – Rs.5, 900/-
- During the second year of training – Rs.6, 700/-
- During a third of training – Rs.7, 550/-
Selection Procedure: The Selection Board is to pick the contenders through following phases.
Marks in Matriculation and ITI Marks in the Trade, (Minimum 50% Marks)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentices vacancy 2022?
- Go to the Southern Railway official website.
- Open the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Download the Application form.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully given on the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- The applicant is advised to check notification for what are the documents to be attached.
After candidates, send the application form with required documents to following postal address.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon Works,
Southern Railway, Ayanavaram,
Chennai – 600023.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15-06-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-07-2022
Southern Railway Apprentices Exam Admit Card 2022
Call Letter will be appeared on the official portal before 15 days of the examination. This is informed to all the applied competitors that Hall Ticket will be provided in online mode.
Southern Railway Apprentice Exam Result 2022
After the completion of selection process, the railway selection board will declare the result online on the official portal i.e. sr.indianrailways.gov.in.