The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a golden opportunity for job seekers in the year 2023. With a notification for its assistant recruitment drive, RBI is set to fill 450 vacancies across various branches. If you’re looking to kickstart your career in the banking sector, this might be your chance. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through all the crucial details you need to know about the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, from eligibility criteria to the application process and selection procedures.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the country’s central bank, and it plays a pivotal role in the Indian economy. To assist in its various functions and operations, RBI recruits assistants regularly. The 2023 recruitment drive aims to fill 450 assistant vacancies across India.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old and not more than 28 years old as of September 1, 2023. This means candidates born between September 2, 1995, and September 1, 2003, are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant recruitment.
- Candidates from the reserved category may be eligible for certain age relaxation.
Also Check: State Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 2000 PO Posts
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate. This degree must be obtained by September 1, 2023.
- For SC, ST, and PwD candidates, there is no minimum marks requirement, but a bachelor’s degree is necessary.
Candidates applying for a post in a specific RBI office must be proficient in the local language in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding.
- Candidates from the GEN/OBC/EWS categories will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 450 + GST, including intimation charges.
- SC/ST/PwD/EXS candidates will only need to pay the intimation charges of Rs 50 + GST.
Also Check: WCL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 875 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice
How to Apply for RBI Assistant
Applying for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 is a straightforward process. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Current Vacancies’ section and select ‘Recruitment for the Post of Assistant – 2023.’
Step 3: To access the application, click on the provided link.
Step 4: Sign up on the website and submit your application.
Step 5: Complete the application form, upload the necessary documents, and make the payment as required.
RBI Assistant Selection Process
The selection process for the RBI Assistant 2023 recruitment consists of three stages:
The preliminary examination is tentatively scheduled to take place from October 21 to 23. Successful candidates from this stage will proceed to the main examination.
The main examination is tentatively scheduled for December 2. Candidates who clear this stage will move on to the final step.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Candidates selected after the main examination will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test (LPT) to ensure they are proficient in the local language.
Can candidates from the reserved category apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment?
Yes, candidates from the reserved category may be eligible for age relaxation.
What is the application fee for SC/ST/PwD/EXS candidates?
SC/ST/PwD/EXS candidates need to pay only the intimation charges of Rs 50 + GST.
When will the Preliminary Examination for RBI Assistant 2023 be conducted?
The Preliminary examination is tentatively scheduled to take place from October 21 to 23.